WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The entity liable of processing your personal data is the Asociación Empresarial Hotelera de Madrid, whose Tax Identification Number is G-28610525, based in Calle Marqués de Cubas number 25, 4º left, 28014, Madrid (Spain), registered in the Registro de Asociaciones de la Comunidad de Madrid, under the deposit number 28000177. You can contact us through a letter to our address, which appears in this paragraph, or an e-mail directed to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.aehm.es will provide users and associates information regarding defence, promotion and safeguarding of the general interests of the associated hotel companies or users that contact us.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In AEHM we process the information that associations and people who are interested provide us to:
- Manage the subscription as a member of the AEHM.
- Send interesting information about journeys and information sheets about the tourist sector.
- Promote the journeys.
- List of associates.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data collected will be kept during the time in which the partners are part of the AEHM, and once they leave, their data will be blocked for a period of six years. Once that period is over the data will be deleted.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal base for the processing of your data is:
- For the control, maintenance and implementation of the management of the subscription as a member of the AEHM;
- For the unambiguous consent for the sending of communications through the email address and the automatic information system of aehm.es
The same way, we inform you that in the case you do not provide us with the required information we will not be able to reply with the required information or the subscription and the fulfillment of the partners contract.
HOW DID WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Your personal data were collected when you created your account.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times AEHM may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services. Personal information will only be shared with the suppliers and cooperative associates to improve our services and exchanges with these third parties. You will be able to access the list of cooperative associates of AEHM at any time.
The same way, some personal data of the associates could be disclosed to an entity holding creditworthiness and credit files. In case that, for any reason you have a given due and payable debt with AEHM which has been previously required without having been paid in the given term, that information could be filed in a database about creditworthiness and credit.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
- Anyone has the right to get information about themselves in AEHM.
- Those who are interested have the right to access their personal data and request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or, in the case where, among other reasons, the data collected are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, to request its erasure.
- In certain instances, those who are interested can ask for a restriction on the use of their data that will only be preserved to use in case of legal claims.
- In certain instances and on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, those interested can object to processing his or her personal data. AEHM will no longer process the personal data unless there is a compelling legitimate reason or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Regarding the process of obtaining your consent you are allowed to erase them at any time through the following email address: email@example.com
- In case it applies, you can request the portability of your data.
In any case, you can lodge a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency especially if you consider that your rights have not been respected. The address of the agency is Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001, and its site is www.agpd.es.